GMPTH4002 Guidemaster Polyurethane Hazard Tactile Indicator - Designed to be durable with a visible polyurethane tactile Stud. Engineered for accessibility to warn and guide the visually impaired to approaching hazards.
Warn the vision impaired of such warnings as:
- Life threatening hazards where serious falls may occur, such as at railway platforms, wharves, vehicular driveways and exits from car parks, etc., which intersect access paths
- To indicate that a point of importance has been reached, such as the location of a bus sign or tram stop or the location of a change of direction on a pedestrian crossing island or as wayfinding to signify the location of a change of direction while traveling
- At the top and bottom of stairways and ramps warning of a change in level.
- At pedestrian crossings to indicate the path of travel
Design: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPE) Hazard / Warning Tactile indicator Tile
Usage: Installed into substrate across the accessible width x 600mm deep. Ideal for vinyl to butt up to it giving a flush finish.
Tile Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 3.5mm thick
Polyurethane Colours: Safety Yellow, Black, Grey
Product Warranty :
Exterior - 2 Years
Installation Warranty : 1 Year
- NZTA RTS14—Land Transport New Zealand— Guidelines for facilities for the blind and vision impaired
- AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009—Design for access and mobility, Part 4
NZS4121:2001—Design for access and mobility—building and associated facilities
- All slip resistance tests are done in accordance with AS/NZS4586:2004– average COF #120
- Land Transport’s Pedestrian Planning and Design Guide
- The Royal N.Z. Foundation for the Blind Design Guide Recommendations/Specifications